Sunday, November 23, 2014

THE KENNETH "TAKT" POSEY MIRACLE - Daring To Wake The Dead

by M Jvlian Simmons
Kenneth Posey with galpal, Wendy Chou, 2010.

One of the illest graffiti artists on a makeshift scaffold, Kenneth "Takt" Posey fell ill a year before this photo was taken.

Before this, you could only find his shadow via one of the many tags, burners, and/or murals on the random architectural structures in Birmingham, Alabama.


In the Summer of 1010, he suddenly stroked, hit his head causing cranial swelling, and had to have his skull drilled to relieve pressure, which kept him semi-comatose and really close to death.


Word was that we were to "come to the hospital to say our goodbyes because he's not expected to make it through the night".

I never had a 'close' relationship with him, other than serving him sushi when I was a waiter, and seeing him out-n-about having a small chat at events.

However, something was moving my spirit to refuse the information reported to me, to rather go there, LAY HANDS ON HIM, and declare Victory over his situation in Jesus' name.

I did, but with great difficulty of running into certain mutual friends, to whom hated, and would harass me whenever they saw me.



After getting through to the hallway where his family was gathered, I asked his family if they will accept this order, and we then went in.

I held his then-cold, hard hand, and spoke out.

 The nurse said that he couldn't hear me, to which I snapped before she could finish, "I'm speaking to his SPIRIT, not his ears." 

 After that I remembered to clear away all non-believers before we began (non-believers have only limited range of spiritual perception).


We prayed back biblical promises to us that G-d HAS to honor if His children repeat it back to Him-
..and prayed aloud, putting a demand on our Inheritance for FULL RECOVERY, NOT PARTIAL.



Group prayer is a conference call to G-d.
I returned twice more within the next few days, and the last time, I charged my close friend, Jacquese Chanel with the last application of prayer and healing in my stead (use of apprenticeship). 

As you can see, Kenneth (pictured above with dear friend, Wendy Chou) is well on the road to recovery, and isn't thinking about quitting.

Although I was the one to administrate that day, I didn't do it alone; it took ALL of our prayers built-up, plus the salt to REFUSE THE NEGATIVE REPORTS OF MAN (no matter what material circumstance may say), and foremost, took the Love of a supremely awesome G-d to provide a way to keep us all safe and whole.

"For whosoever calls upon the Name of the LORD/YHVH shall be Saved."
-Romans 10:13

Suffering hemophiliac dares to be healed
Its good to see that our Lord and King keeps His promises to those that call upon Him, with a touch in faith upon His garment (study the story of "the woman with the issue of blood").

Kenneth may or may not even remember, nor had been even told that that even happened, but it did-
..and HE's living proof.

Kenneth/Takt (on Right) with pal, Zack/Revolve; 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment